Providing Help Any Way We Can
CareAtHome strives to recruit Caregivers who demonstrate reliability, trustworthiness, loyalty and compassion. Our recruitment standards illustrate our commitment to providing clients with the very best individuals, allowing families to feel comfortable having them in their home. These standards have contributed to over 25 years of the highest level of in-home care excellence. Our Caregiver turnover rate is low. More than half of our current caregivers have been with the registry for ten years or more.
CareAtHome is a proud member of the following organizations:
- Pennsylvania Criminal Background Investigation (updated every 2 years). Additionally, caregiver candidates who have not lived in the State of Pennsylvania for a period of 2 years or more are subject to a mandatory FBI Criminal Background Check.
- Tuberculosis Test and Yearly Screening
- References – 3 Prior Employment and 3 Personal
- Recordation of Certifications / Education
- Proof of Automobile Insurance
- Proof of Identification (Driver’s License, Social Security Number, Pennsylvania Issued Identification Card, etc.)
- Initial/Annual competency and skills review as required by the PA Department of Health licensing of home care registries.